QuiqLitePro Ultraviolet I.D. Check (10 lumens 3 modes) In Stock
QuiqLitePro I.D. Check authenticates passports, currency, driver licences or any other identifications with Ultra Violet markings without having to hold a flashlight in your hands. The first push of the On/Off button will activate the white LED at 10 lumens, used for normal reading and writing while keeping your night vision preserved. If you require the U.V. L.E.D. simply activate by pushing the On/Off button again within 2 secounds fo the 1st push. Pro is also equipped with a 10 minute auto-off battery saving timer and continual Safety Strobe for situations when you need to be seen. Pro now includes QuiqFlare attachment!
- 3 modes
- Super-Bright white LED
- 370nm U.V. L.E.D
- Anti-glare visor
- Independent LED acitvation
- 10 minute auto-off timer
- 160 degree adjustable LED light arm
- 360 Degree removeable magnetic QuiqClip
- Weather resistant housing
- Safety Strobe
- Now includes QuiqFlare attachment!
- 1st push activates single white L.E.D. (10 minute auto-off timer).
- 2nd push within 2 seconds of 1st push turns off the white LED and turns on
U.V. L.E.D. (10 minute auto-off timer).
- 3rd push turns all L.E.D.s off.
- If 2nd push is delayed past 2 seconds of 1st push, QuiqLiteX will auto shift into
Tactical Mode turning off the white LED without activating the U.V. LED.
- Press & hold main power button down for 2 seconds to activate Safety Strobe(no auto off timer)
(white LED only)
- Press button again to turn off strobe.
UV LED: 370nm/40 hours
White LED: 10 Lumens/40 hours
Strobe: 10 lumens/40 hours (white LED only)
Length: 3 inches
Width: 0.90 inches
Weight w/batteries &Clip: 1.0 oz.
Batteries: (2) QuiqLiteX lithium CR2032 (included)