QuiqLitePro White/Blue LED (10 lumens 3 modes) In Stock
Blue/White LED configuration is designed for tactical and medical applications. The first push of the On/Off button will activate
the blue led at 10 lumens to help preserve your night vision for reading and writing while keeping
your night vision preserved. The blue led is also used my EMS providers for easy detection of body fluids. Pro offers a ten lumen white LED for normal reading and writing, 10 minute auto-off battery saving timer and continual Safety
Strobe for situations when you need to be seen. Pro now includes a QuiqFlare
attachment and Pupil Gauge.
- 3 modes
- Dual LEDs
- Independent LED activation
- 10 lumens
- Anti-glare visor
- 10 minute auto-off timer
- 160 degree adjustable light arm
- 360 degree rotating removeable magnetic QuiqClip
- Weather resistant nylon housing
- Safety Strobe
- Non rechargeable batteries included (2) CR2032
- QuiqFlare attachment Now Included
- New Pupil Gauge
- 1st push activates single blue L.E.D. (10 minute auto-off timer).
- 2nd push within 2 seconds of 1st push turns off the blue LED
- and turns on the white L.E.D. (10 minute auto-off timer).
- 3rd push turns all L.E.D.s off.
- If 2nd push is delayed 2 seconds of 1st push, QuiqLiteX will auto shift into
- Tactical Mode turning off the blue LED without activating the White LED.
- Press & hold main power button down for 2 seconds to activate Safety Strobe
- (no auto-off timer).
- Press button again to turn off strobe.
- White LED: 10 Lumens/40 hours
- Blue LED: 10 Lumens/40 hours
- Strobe: 10 lumens/40 hours
- Length: 3 inches
- Width: 0.90 inches
- Weight w/batteries &Clip: 1.0 oz.
- Batteries: Non rechargeable (2) QuiqLiteX lithium CR2032 (included)
- Housing: Nylon